Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekly Goals, August 26, 2013

Last week's goals and how they went...

Weekly Goals for August 19, 2013

1) Make Laundry Soap.  There is probably enough left for two-three weeks but with the move fast approaching, I want to be sure we don't get busy and run out.  Check
http://seekhispurpose.blogspot.com/2013/06/homemade-laundry-soap.html
2) Clean Spidey's tank.  (He's our beta fish and his tank is green.)  Check
3) Give the bathrooms a complete cleaning.  Check

Moving plans:
1) Entertainment Center  Check
2) Laundry Room
3) Curio Cabinet
4) Basement Play Room
5) Liam's Room

Weekly Goals, August 26, 2013

1) Sort Through Toys
2) List Thirty-One Products on Shop the House
(I've decided to sell my 31 bags that I purchased for my business but don't need.)
3) Clean House

Our moving plans have been put on hold.  There was another delay in the mortgage process and we're hoping that it will be within the next month.  Although it is really disappointing, I'm going to try to look at the only positive thing I can find.  It will give me a longer opportunity to get things ready.

Moving plans:
1) Laundry Room
2) Curio Cabinet
3) Basement Play Room
4) Liam's Room
5) Our Bedroom

No comments: