Saturday, August 3, 2013

"Don't Say Dat To Me!"

We're eating lunch and my youngest, Liam has no clothes on.  It just wasn't worth the battle and I promise I'll get him dressed before we go to the grocery store.

I had headed back to the kitchen to get another slice of pizza and I heard my husband say "He's peeing."  I looked up and feared the worse (like an almost three year old peeing on the table) but didn't see him and heard the sound of him peeing in the toilet.

Liam walked back into the dining room and said "I peed."

I stood there with my mouth open as I thought about all the times I had asked or "suggested" he use the toilet.  He had always responded with an adamant "NO!" and most of the time, I just let it go.

Liam looked at my face and said "Don't say dat to me!"

I guess he didn't like what my face had to say.


No comments: