Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Caterpillar Update: Robin and Friendship Jr.

I did not accidently murder Robin last week.  (I kinda freaked out when I saw green goo oozing from his body after the boys and I had been holding him, but he's all well and good.)
 
We needed fresh milkweed for him and my wonderful husband drove ever so slowly down the back roads until I spotted some.
 
I checked each plant very carefully and found one that had a tiny little guy on it.
 
Grabbing that milkweed plant and an extra for Robin, we headed home.
 
This new little guy is Liam's.  When I asked him what he was going to name it, he said "Friendship."
 
Meet Friendship Jr. and look at how big Robin has become. 
 I think he'll be creating his chrysalis soon.
 
 
 
 
 
I am also keeping an eye on this because I think it might be a butterfly egg.
 
 
 

No comments: