Sunday, August 4, 2013

Weekly Goals: August 5, 2013

Here are last week's goals and how each one went...

Weekly goals for 7-29-13

1) Have my husband take the boys to the library.  Check
2) Sort through Liam's clothes.  Replace all the 2T shirts and pajamas with 4T shirts and pajamas.  I got this project started.  All the 4T shirts and pajamas are in the washing machine right now and I have a plastic storage container to put the 2T clothes in.

We're going to be moving starting in about 4 weeks.  It's to a small town just south of where we live now, about a 20 minute drive.  I've been putting off making plans until things were official and I got word this week that it's as official as we're going to get until we sign the-- home purchased/it's officially yours/your prayers have been answered --papers.

Now, I need a plan.  A loose, flexible, don't flip out on me plan.  So, here's where I'll start:


Organize and pack the following areas-

1) Coat Closet  Check

I kept out a jacket for each of us, took out the coats that are too small/big to put in the storage bins and
put all of out winter coats into the garbage bags.  I saw this idea on pinterest and I'm hoping it won't be a pinterest fail.

We used this over the door shoe organizer for craft supplies. 
I sorted through the supplies, threw out all the junk and packed the rest up.

The first box is packed!  One down and I don't even know how many more to go...


 2) Entertainment Center
3) The Table Where We Sort Our Mail
4) Laundry Room
5) Den


Weekly Goals:  August 5, 2013

1) Finish sorting through Liam's clothes
2) Begin sorting through Matt's clothes.  (His current sized clothes are all mixed in with the clothes that are now too small.)

Moving plan:

1) Entertainment Center
2) Table Where We Sort Our Mail
3) Laundry Room
4) Den
5) Basement Play Room
.
I ended up having Saturday off.  It was a last minute decision made by our Center Manager and I am really grateful to have had an extra day.

This week looks like it will be long, with teaching all day, bus routes in the afternoon and a home visit.  We are also scheduled to work on Saturday. 

Let's just see if getting one area of the house done inspires me to work on others or if I'll ignore my list and just go to bed.  :-)

No comments: