Sunday, August 18, 2013

Weekly Goals, August 19, 2013

Here are last weeks goals and how far I got with them...

Weekly Goals for August 15, 2013:

1) Try to stay on top of everyday cleaning.  Enlist the help of everyone to do this.  Check.  Everyone helped out.  My husband cleaned the kitchen all week and cooked 3 out of 5 days.  This left me more time to spend with the boys.
2) Change the picture displays before I pack all of my scrapbooking supplies up.  Check.  I've now got about 4 boxes with my supplies all packed.  When we move, I'll be able to put the update displays out without having to wait for those boxes to be unpacked.

Before

After
 
 
 
Before


After

 Moving plans:

1) Entertainment Center  Started, not a quick project like I thought.  We have about 25 dvds that are out of their cases.  
2) Laundry Room  Started
3) Pack the dishes from the Curio Cabinet.  This will finish the den.
4) Organize and sort entry way.  Check
5) Basement play room.

Weekly Goals for August 19, 2013

1) Make Laundry Soap.  There is probably enough left for two-three weeks but with the move fast approaching, I want to be sure we don't get busy and run out.
http://seekhispurpose.blogspot.com/2013/06/homemade-laundry-soap.html
2) Clean Spidey's tank.  (He's our beta fish and his tank is green.)
3) Give the bathrooms a complete cleaning.

Moving plans:
1) Entertainment Center
2) Laundry Room
3) Curio Cabinet
4) Basement Play Room
5) Liam's Room

No comments: