Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 2014 Goals, 2-9-14



FEBRUARY 2014 GOALS

My prayer for the month of February...
God, help me to walk close to You, hear Your direction and be confident in You.

A LOVING FAMILY
Get up with husband on the days he works. 
Success!
Date night with husband.
Have tea time with the boys.
We did this three times this week.

A PEACEFUL HOME
Organize Bedroom and Laundry Room
Plan for spring garden.

A HEALTHIER PERSON
No eating after 7:00 p.m. and no fried foods.
Except for eating a handful of nuts with chocolate one night, success in both areas!
Read Psalms
I'm up to Psalms Chapter 28.
Pray for clarity in my choices and confidence in God's direction.
Pray for peace that I am where God wants me to be.
Really having to work on this.
Memorize 1 Corinthians 10:23

ON TRACK WITH FINANCES
Track personal spending and any income I bring in.
Develop a pros and cons list regarding returning to work.

GIVING OF OURSELVES
Make muffins with the boys and take it to an elderly neighbor.
Invite a family to join us for a meal.


I've set big goals for 2014 and use each month to break them down into smaller goals.
 It's more manageable this way, easier to stay focused and leaves me feeling successful.

Interested in seeing my 2014 goals?  Click on the link below.

2014 Goals

2 comments:

A-M said...

SO proud of you, you are growing every day in your goals :)

Wendelyn Daly said...

Thank you! Having friends like you sure does help. :-)