Sunday, February 23, 2014

February Goals- February 23, 2014

FEBRUARY 2014 GOALS

My prayer for the month of February...
God, help me to walk close to You, hear Your direction and be confident in You.

A LOVING FAMILY
Get up with husband on the days he works.
It's going so well!
Date night with husband.
Have tea time with the boys.
Did this three times.




A PEACEFUL HOME
Organize Bedroom and Laundry Room
Plan for spring garden.

A HEALTHIER PERSON
No eating after 7:00 p.m. and no fried foods.
I ate 6 french fries yesterday.  (Being honest.)  Plus, I snacked twice after seven this week.  :-(
Read Psalms
Psalms 41-62
Pray for clarity in my choices and confidence in God's direction.
Pray for peace that I am where God wants me to be.
Memorize 1 Corinthians 10:23

ON TRACK WITH FINANCES
Track personal spending and any income I bring in.
Develop a pros and cons list regarding returning to work.

GIVING OF OURSELVES
Make muffins with the boys and take it to an elderly neighbor.
Invite a family to join us for a meal.




No comments: