Sunday, February 16, 2014

February Goals- February 16, 2014

FEBRUARY 2014 GOALS

My prayer for the month of February...
God, help me to walk close to You, hear Your direction and be confident in You.

A LOVING FAMILY
Get up with husband on the days he works.
So far so good...
Date night with husband.
We actually went out on Valentine's Day.  The first time since having children.


Have tea time with the boys.
Only once this week.

A PEACEFUL HOME
Organize Bedroom and Laundry Room
Started on the bedroom.
Plan for spring garden.

A HEALTHIER PERSON
No eating after 7:00 p.m. and no fried foods.
No fried foods, but I ate after 7:00 three times this week.
Read Psalms
Psalms 28-40
Pray for clarity in my choices and confidence in God's direction.
Pray for peace that I am where God wants me to be,
Memorize 1 Corinthians 10:23

ON TRACK WITH FINANCES
Track personal spending and any income I bring in.
Develop a pros and cons list regarding returning to work.

GIVING OF OURSELVES
Make muffins with the boys and take it to an elderly neighbor.
Invite a family to join us for a meal.



I feel a little behind in my goals for this month.  February is half over and I'm not halfway done.  Getting up with hubby and staying up should allow for more time but it makes me super tired.
I'm still trying to figure out how to do it all...

No comments: