Sunday, February 2, 2014

February Goals, 2-2-14

My GOALS for 2014




JANUARY 2014 GOALS

A LOVING FAMILY
Love notes to Chuck.
Have daily screen free periods of time.
Specifically pray for peace, gratitude and contentment in our home.


A PEACEFUL HOME
Organize the boy's room, our bedroom and the van.
Implement clean up before moving on rule.

A HEALTHIER PERSON
Memorize Isaiah 41:10
Drink 8 glasses of water daily.
Substitute a minimum of 4 lunches with a salad.

So, I didn't memorize Isaiah 41:10 but I did memorize 2 Timothy 3:16.
(It was my oldest son's verse at church.)


ON TRACK WITH FINANCES
Pay bills on time.
Get certified for Simply Fun's MOPS Presentation
Make new business contacts weekly.  Minimum of 2.
Plan a GAME NIGHT EVENT.

I'm not sure exactly what my issue is with putting myself out there with my new business, but I sure do have one.  I finally got up the nerve to call to see if I could rent a room for a Game Night Event and the person I needed to talk wasn't going to be in until next week.  :-(




FEBRUARY 2014 GOALS

My prayer for the month of February...
God, help me to walk close to You, hear Your direction and be confident in You.

A LOVING FAMILY
Get up with husband on the days he works.
Date night with husband.
Have tea time with the boys.

A PEACEFUL HOME
Organize Bedroom and Laundry Room
Plan for spring garden.

A HEALTHIER PERSON
No eating after 7:00 p.m. and no fried foods.
Read Psalms
Pray for clarity in my choices and confidence in God's direction.
Pray for peace that I am where God wants me to be,
Memorize 1 Corinthians 10:23

ON TRACK WITH FINANCES
Track personal spending and any income I bring in.
Develop a pros and cons list regarding returning to work.

GIVING OF OURSELVES
Make muffins with the boys and take it to an elderly neighbor.
Invite a family to join us for a meal.

No comments: