Monday, February 24, 2014

Smoother, Softer Legs

Are you looking for smoother, softer legs?  Do your legs have layers of dry, flaky skin from this harsh winter?  

One trip to the shower will leave your legs feeling like you went to a spa!  (It is really, really fabulous.)  Plus, you probably already have all the ingredients in your home.  No expensive spa trip here!



1 1/2 cups of sugar
1/2 cup of baby oil
3 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice

Mix the ingredients in a jar.

At the start of your shower, scoop approximately 2 Tbl. out with your fingers and rub all over your legs.  Use more if needed.

Leave the exfoliating goop on your legs for 5 min.  Then, shave your legs with your favorite razor.  Rinse.

O.H.  M.Y.  G.O.O.D.N.E.S.S.

This stuff is amazing!

I was sharing my utter excitement with hubby (poor guy, see what he has to put up with?) and he said that his legs were really dry, too.  I offered to share, but he declined.  Something about loosing his man card.  I don't agree but whatever.  :-)

The mixture separated for me but I was able to mix it while scooping out what I needed.

You can find the original recipe, variations, and much prettier pictures here:  One Good Thing by Jillee

No comments: