Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Goals




As I reflect back on this last year, its many ups and downs, and the fact that I am a better person than I was a year before, I know that now is the time for goals.  Goals to give me purpose, direction, and a measurable way to see how much stronger I have become.

You will notice that my goals are very general.  This is because I want to flow with life instead of fighting against it.   I want to pray and feel the direction that God wants me to go.  I want to be inspired, be open to new ideas and take an organic approach to everything.

Each month I will write specific goals based on my yearly goals.  Then week by week, I will share with you the progress I am making.

Do you set goals?  I would love to hear about them and how you plan on reaching those goals.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS IN 2014.




A Loving Family
Pursue Husband
Presence in the Here and Now
Physical Activity
Prayer

A Peaceful Home
Organized
Meal Menu
Cleaning Schedule
Flexible Daily Routine

A Healthier Person
Journal
Read
Loose 30 Pounds
Memorize Scripture
Read the Bible

On Track with Finances
Emergency Fund
Christmas Savings
Begin Saving for A Vacation
Replace Full Time Job's Income

Giving of Ourselves
Tithe
Open Our Home to Others
Family Service Project
Build Stronger Friendships 

No comments: