Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekly Goals, December 23, 2013

I got quite a bit accomplished last week and only a few things from my list were left undone.  I even learned how to crochet and am working on some last minute gifts.  :-)  (I had been planning on learning to crochet in 2014.  Check one thing off my list!)

Our Christmas Season has been plodding along at a slow and comfortable pace.  When I was younger, when I was newly married and when I was a young mom, I felt the need to fill my schedule with as many activities that could fit.  Now, I choose our activities very carefully and allow for a lot of "scheduled" down time.  Having specific goals and being intentional about choices paved the way for a relaxing and stress free Christmas season.

Last weeks goals...
My Weekly Goals For December 16, 2013

-Christmas List for Gifts for the Boys
  Done
-Christmas Shopping  Done
-Letter to Santa  Done
-Visit Santa (for the kids, not me!)  
-Make Christmas Gifts for Grandparents

- Complete daily tasks to keep up with housework  
Still having a hard time following through with this.

-Research a yummy garlic bread recipe  Bought frozen garlic bread to allow for more time with family,


-Make Granola Bars  
Done  (Link to Granola Bar Recipe)
-Make Chocolate Syrup






Weekly Goals for December 23, 2013

1) Visit Santa

2) Finish Gifts

3) Post 5 items at the on-line garage sale site

4) Write up an outline for organizing/cleaning house.

5) Clean Fish Tank

6) Review 2013

7) Set 2014 Goals






No comments: