Monday, December 30, 2013

Weekly Goals- December 30, 2013

A wonderful Christmas followed by a sick kiddo has left our lives in a mess, our house in a mess and any sort routine, schedule, productivity in a mess!  Oh, well.  It was Christmas and that time only comes once a year.  (Thank goodness!!!)

Here's how I did on last weeks goals.

Weekly Goals for December 23, 2013

1) Visit Santa  Check





2) Finish Gifts  Check





3) Post 5 items at the on-line garage sale site  

4) Write up an outline for organizing/cleaning house.

5) Clean Fish Tank  (Poor Spidey)

6) Review 2013

7) Set 2014 Goals  Check







I have been thinking a lot about what my goals should be for 2014.  Goal setting helps me to be intentional with life.  I'll be posting my goals for 2014 tomorrow and changing my weekly goal format.  My weekly goals will be centered around smaller goals I have set in order to reach the goals I have made for this coming year.



No comments: