Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekly Goals, September 30, 2013

Last weeks goals and the progress I made...

Goals for September 23, 2013

1) Money Management Check (Pun Intended)

Daily checking the accounts and balancing the checkbook and staying on task with our spending.

2) Daily Devotions  Done

I have been forgetting a lot the last few weeks so it's time to refocus!

3) Walk 3 Times  Done

4) Clean Kitchen Cabinet Doors  Done

5) Autumn Decorations  Done


 
 
 
1) Create New Goal Outline
 
My seasonal job will end this week and I have a mass amount of goals and ideas swimming through my head.  I need to take some time to write them all down, sort them out and organize them.
 
2) Walk 3 Times
 
3) Clean off Patio
 
 
 
Wonder why you don't see some goals on here anymore?  I try to implement goals for about 4 weeks to create a new habit, like doing a load of laundry everyday, going to bed every night with the dishes clean, etc.  Once I have developed the new habit, you won't see it again unless I notice that bad habits have returned.

No comments: