Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekly Goals, September 9, 2013

Last week's goals did not go so well.  I'm not going to let it discourage me, I did get a lot of the day to day things done and my house is beginning to be put back together.  I have four weeks/20 days left of the work season and I hope things keep going this direction.  I would love to end the work season and be able to relax instead of having to spend an entire week cleaning.  (Having an immaculate home is not my priority, but I do need basic cleanliness and organization to help our days run smoother.)

Weekly Goals for September 2, 2013

1) Budget, save, budget and save some more?  Success!  My anti-budget husband and my avoid it and maybe it will go away personality made it through an entire week on a very, very tight budget.  I'm really proud that hubby followed through with the plan.  :-)

2) Mop floors  Done

3) Tame the clean laundry monster that lives in our room and in Liam's room  By the time I got around to the clean laundry, it was almost all gone and there was a massive dirty laundry monster staring at me.

4) Find 5 things to sell  Not done

5) Prepare Winter Clothes that Liam has grown out of to take to consignment store  Not done








Goals for September 9, 2013

1) Continue with the budgeting, planning and following through.  It can be done!

2) Prepare winter clothes for consignment

3) Clean my van

4) Clean and organize Liam's room

5) Start decorating for Autumn

No comments: