Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekly Goals, September 23, 2013

Here's something that I realized yesterday about why setting goals are good for me.  When the mass amounts of never ending tasks are screaming at me, I just go to my list of goals for that week.  I will never have everything done, but having goals and checking them off helps me to feel like I have accomplished something.

Goals for September 16, 2013

1) Continue managing our money.  Another successful week!

2) Decorate for Autumn  I got the box out of the basement but that's as far as I got.

3) Organize Playroom  Done

4) Walk 3 Times  Walked Twice

5) Begin Gathering Pictures for Our Butterfly Album Not done, but a friend invited me to a scrapbook gathering and I'm going to save this for then. 






Goals for September 23, 2013

1) Money Management

Daily checking the accounts and balancing the checkbook and staying on task with our spending.

2) Daily Devotions

I have been forgetting a lot the last few weeks so it's time to refocus!

3) Walk 3 Times

4) Clean Kitchen Cabinet Doors

5) Autumn Decorations

No comments: