Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekly Goals, September 16, 2013

My progress on last week's goals...


Goals for September 9, 2013

1) Continue with the budgeting, planning and following through.  It can be done!  Accomplished!

2) Prepare winter clothes for consignment  Done

3) Clean my van  Done

4) Clean and organize Liam's room  Done

5) Start decorating for Autumn  Incomplete



Goals for September 16, 2013

1) Continue managing our money. 

I'm slightly obsessed with it right now... just ask my husband!  Earlier this week he texted me and asked if he could buy some snack crackers.  I about jumped through the phone and reminded him how we are on a spending freeze- aka, we are not spending money.  I let him know that he should plan ahead, take snacks from home... blah, blah, blah.

2) Decorate for Autumn

3) Organize Playroom

4) Walk 3 Times

5) Begin Gathering Pictures for Our Butterfly Album

No comments: