Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekly goals --- 6/10/13

Here's a list of my goals from last week:

1) Go to bed each night with a clean kitchen.  Check
2) Do one load of laundry each day.  From start to finish, which means folding and putting away.  Sort of Check
3) Plan with Matthew his birthday party with his friends. Check
4) Make the invitations.  Partial Check
5) Change the picture display in the dining room.  (It still has SNOW and winter pictures on it.)  I'm going to pretend it's still winter.  Not so easy to do in 80 degree weather but I have a GREAT imagination.
6) Finish reading "My So Called Life As A Proverbs 31 Wife."  Check

Here's a List of Goals for this Week:

1) Have my husband help me clean the kitchen each night.  If I spend my evening with the boys and do most of the bed time routines, he gets to clean the kitchen.

2)  Do one load of laundry every day.

3) Make the birthday party invitations.

4) Get up 30 minutes earlier than usual.  This leaves time to do my devotion and makes leaving more relaxed.  If you can picture a chicken with it's head cut off, running around and terribly grumpy, you have gotten a glimpse of my mornings.

5) Get Liam up 30 minutes before we have to leave in the morning so he has an easier time transitioning.  (I did this today and we had a temper tantrum free morning.)

6) Read 3 Chapters of "The Ministry of Motherhood" by Sally Clarkson.

No comments: