Monday, June 24, 2013

Weekly goals: 6-24-13

Here are my goals from last week and how I did... 1)  Laugh more and find joy in the little things.  Check but still needs work.  I almost didn't take the boys to the pool on Saturday because I had "things to do."  I forced myself to go. We had a blast and it was a lovely 3 hours spent enjoying each other.  Nothing to do but be together.

2) Make the birthday party invites.  Check... but he changed his mind.  I swear he's just like his mother.  Questions every decision.  I'm giving him 5 days and then he has to stick with whatever choice he makes.  I will also be sending e-mail and facebook invites.

3)  Find a new book to read.  Nope

4)  Clean kitchen at night (hubby or I) and one load of laundry a day.  This didn't get done like it should.  Oh, well.  We had clean dishes to eat on and my husband only had one moment where he thought he might have to go to work with no clothes on.

5)  Go to bed by 9:30.  Check- helped a lot!

Goals For the Week Of 6-24-13

The first part of this work week is crazy busy for me.  I have an audition for a vocal contest Monday, a meeting Tuesday night, and I am scheduled to practice with our church's worship team on Wednesday.  Plus, I have to help on the bus route at work 4 out of the 5 days.  Keeping all this in mind, and not wanting to scare my husband or emotionally scar my children, I'm going to keep things simple.

1) Keep the house from falling in around us.  (Very manageable goal.)

2) Go to bed/sleep by 9:30.

3) Let my husband know if I need him to do a few simple tasks.  Write them down for him.

4)  Do my devotion every day.  Even if it's a night.

5)  Laugh and find joy in the everyday...

No comments: