Saturday, June 15, 2013

Reconnecting...

It's been a busy and full three weeks of work.  We have been on the go all but one day.  I sat down to reflect on the past week and decided that we just needed a day at home. 

- Matthew seems to be adjusting well to the new routine, he's always been very flexible.  We talk about what's going on and how he's feeling, and we search for the good. 

- Although Liam is in a fabulous mood when I get home from work, the morning transition at the daycare is getting harder.  This makes the start of my day an emotional train wreck.  His wonderful child care provider said "the honeymoon period is over."

- My husband seems to be doing good.  His life doesn't alter too much when I go back to work, just additional child care, picking children up, more household responsibilities... Well, maybe his life does alter a lot but he's been doing great.  Kind of like my rock to grab on to in sinking sand.

- I've been struggling this week with missing the boys, missing the pace of being a stay at home mom, missing my friends, and feeling just not good enough at what I am trying to do.
 

We're all just going to regroup, relax and reconnect.





No comments: