Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 2014 Goals- 1/26/14

I prayed about the goals I should set in honor of the new year. 
   




In order to work toward the 2014 goals, here are my goals for month of January.

A LOVING FAMILY
Love notes to Chuck.
Have daily screen free periods of time.
Specifically pray for peace, gratitude and contentment in our home.


A PEACEFUL HOME
Organize the boy's room, our bedroom and the van.
Implement clean up before moving on rule.

A HEALTHIER PERSON
Memorize Isaiah 41:10
Drink 8 glasses of water daily.
Substitute a minimum of 4 lunches with a salad.

I was nervous about putting anything about my health goals on my blog.  Fear of failing myself and an even bigger fear of failing in front of others.  What I've been doing seems to be working so far and I even lost weight in the month of December.  I drink a nutrition drink every day, make sure to drink 8 glasses of water.  Eat a salad for most of my lunches and try to be intentional about what I eat and how much I eat.  I've also started a bible study through the Proverbs 31 ministry.  The book we are reading is called "Crave" by Lysa Terkeurst and it is teaching us to be able to tell when we are hungry and when  our cravings are really for God.

http://lysaterkeurst.com/made-to-crave/


ON TRACK WITH FINANCES
Pay bills on time.
Get certified for Simply Fun's MOPS Presentation
Make new business contacts weekly.  Minimum of 2.
Plan a GAME NIGHT EVENT.

No comments: