Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Simply Thursday



Sometimes being a mom can be pretty thankless.

No one to give me a performance appraisal.

No one to give me a raise.

No staff meetings where you get to problem solve.


Days go by and there are many times when no one notices the things you do.

Yea! You just wiped that snotty nose for the 100th time today!

Good for you!  You didn't scream when you found marker all over the wall.

Awesome!  You made it to the grocery store and returned not only with groceries, but your children!!




Simply Thursday.

Each Thursday I will simply post a picture of something I feel like I did good on this week along with a one or two sentence description.

All those simple things add up to those big things and those big things can be really awesome.

So, give yourself a pat on the back for the simple thing that you did today.  We could all use a bit more encouragement on this journey we call motherhood.





We saved money by eating a packed lunch after a fun morning with friends and bouncy houses.
Even with Chipotle and Panera calling my name...



No comments: