Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Woman Who Fears the Lord #17

The Woman Who Fears the Lord
Study of Proverbs 31
Verse 26

"She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."

I can picture her in my mind.  The trusted friend that you seek out for
encouragement, support, ideas, hope.

The reason this image is so clear is because I have friends who are wise and who consistently speak truth and love into my life.





Friends who successfully manage their finances and businesses.

Friends who have just the right touch when it comes to decorating.

Friends who seem to work magic when cooking or baking.

Friends who research every available piece of information before deciding on an opinion.

Friends who refuse to settle for the mundane.

Friends who have experienced hard situations and have come through them stronger and with more joy than is humanly possible.

Friends who spend their days balancing being mothers, employees, and wives while trying not to loose themselves in the midst of all the roles they play.


Yes, I am blessed to be surrounded by all these beautiful people I call friends.


May my life experiences allow me to speak with wisdom and offer faithful instruction to those who ask, just like Mrs. Proverbs.




No comments: