Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekly Goals- 7/1/13

Holy Cow!  I can not believe it is July already.  Half of the year is already gone. 

Here are my goals from last week and how it went...

1) Keep the house from falling in around us. Check and double check.  My husband even helped out when our landlord was coming by straightening things up for me/us.

2) Go to bed/sleep by 9:30.  4 out of 5 nights, not bad.

3) Let my husband know if I need him to do a few simple tasks.  Write them down for him.  Check.  Texting is a wonderful tool!

4)  Do my devotion every day.  Even if it's a night.  Check.

5)  Laugh and find joy in the everyday...  Check.

Goals for the Week of 7/1/13:

1) Daily Devotion.  Between doing my devotion every day, getting an adequate amount of sleep and the people I had encouraging me, last week was truly a blessing.  I would love to have a repeat of that!

2) Read to the Boys Every Day.  During my non-work season, we can't read enough.  Lately, it's hit or miss.  It's something both my children and I miss.

3)  Make a Moving Game Plan.  We're in the process of buying a house and I keep telling myself that until we have a closing day, I won't believe it's happening.  I'm praying that we'll have a date this week and things will seem real.

4)  Encourage my husband, my children and at least one other person, every day.

5) Enjoy a summer activity with my kids.

No comments: