Sunday, July 21, 2013

Weekly Goals 7-22-13

Weekly Goals for 7-15-13

1) Sign boys up for summer reading and enter the books we've read so far.  Check- Matt's doing mostly chapter books, so his is a little slow going.  (He is not fluently reading yet, but I read them to him and he also listens to books on CD.)  Liam already has 10.  If I counted each book every time we read it, he would have had about 36, but I only counted each title once.
2) Return library material and get some new stuff.  Half check.  We returned the stuff but my oldest "gave up" trying to find his books on CD and I had to find them.  The consequence was no library for a week.
3) Water my hanging basket every day.  It's a little sad.  Ummm... it's still really sad.  Not dead, just sad.
4) Practice songs for Sunday's worship service.  Check
5) Relax for a little bit every day.  Even if it's only reading for 15 minutes before bed.  Check, but this ended up hurting instead of helping.  Have you ever been so tired that you don't have the energy to get up and go to bed?  Yep!  That was me last week.  Between the bus routes and home visits, it was a very long week.

Here are just a few highlights from the last week.  Forget the to-do list and enjoy your summer.

We started with one monarch butterfly caterpillar and were surprised to find another one.  Liam's is the bigger one and it's name is Friendship.  Matt's is the smaller one and it's name is Baby.

Liam at the Kennedy Pool on Saturday.

Matthew at the Kennedy Pool on Saturday.



Weekly goals for 7-22-13

1) Pick up a few treats for Matt's belated birthday celebration with his friends.
2) Water plant, every day.
3) Make Laundry Soap.
4) Enlist the help of my family to straighten up the house for the friends we have coming to visit.
5) Go to the library.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm one of your newest followers. I love the idea of a weekly goal list! I might just do it too! Thanks for the idea!

Wendelyn Daly said...

Thanks, Heather!