Sunday, July 14, 2013

To Bless My Husband

I read an awesome book last month, "My So Called Life As A Proverb's 31 Wife" by Sara Horn, and wrote a book review about it on this blog.  While researching the author, I came across her blog and her facebook page.  I loved her book and so I "liked" her and began receiving her posts.  Along the way, she offered a chance to be part of a group to help spread the word about her new book, "My So Called Life As A Submissive Wife."  I applied and was accepted!




I've spent the last month getting to know about 80 woman through the group "My Wife-Life Team." I would have never imagined being able to connect with a group of women who were seeking after God to help them become wives who blessed their husbands.  It's amazing. 

I want my husband to rise in the morning and feel blessed to have me as his wife.  Okay, maybe not in the morning.  He's not a morning person.  How about anytime throughout the day he feels blessed to have me as his wife.  A little more practical.




 I love my husband and my love for him grows each day.  I want him to love having me as his wife.  I want to bless him and be the wife that God knows he needs. 


August 1, 2013 is the release date for Sara Horn's new book.  You can pre-order it from her website, which you can find below.  You will also find the link for my book review on the Proverb's 31 book. 


We could make a huge difference by seeking out God's plan for our marriage.  Stronger marriages, stronger families, stronger communities, stronger countries and a stronger world. 

May God bless you and your marriage as He has and continues to bless mine.


http://www.sarahorn.com/

http://seekhispurpose.blogspot.com/2013/06/book-review-my-so-called-life-as.html

No comments: