Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekly Goals, 7-15-13

I'm not going to pretend I was awesome at achieving last weeks goals.  I'm good at acting, but I'm not that good.  Just keepin' it real.

1) Daily Devotion  Score!  I did good at this one... one out of five isn't bad and really, it's the most important one.  Right?

2) Avoid Eating Out  We ate out twice, I think.  Yes, twice.  But I refuse to swear on a bible.

3) Begin knitting a scarf  This did not happen.  I finished my gray scarf over a week ago and thought I would want to start another one right away.  Instead, I read a book and it was funny.  I laughed.  Out loud.  A lot.  (The book I read was by Janet Evanovich.  "Notorious Nineteen")



My last knitting project.

4) Research a vacation to Illinois  Nope

5) Make music shakers for an event on Saturday I waited until the last minute and then my youngest got sick.  I couldn't take him and infect other children, so I was unable to go and did not need the shakers.  :-(

Weekly Goals for 7-15-13

1) Sign boys up for summer reading and enter the books we've read so far.
2) Return library material and get some new stuff.
3) Water my hanging basket every day.  It's a little sad.


My sad, sad, hanging basket.  I am the worst gardener, ever.

4) Practice songs for Sunday's worship service.
5) Relax for a little bit every day.  Even if it's only reading for 15 minutes before bed.

No comments: