Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekly Goals: October 28, 2013

Last week I felt a little like I had ADHD. 
I think it comes with the role of parenting two young active boys, trying to be an involved and caring wife and starting two new businesses.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
 
Last weeks goals and the progress I made.
 
Weekly Goals: October 21, 2013
 
 
 
1) Read...  I read with the boys but did no personal reading.
 
2) Knit... I got two sections of a scarf done.
 
3) Commission Charts for Boys... Done.
 
4) Save, Spend, Give Jars... Not completed.
 
5) Try one New Recipe... Done 
 
 
6) Make Laundry Soap... Done
 
 
7) Write Down Goals for Extra Money... Done
 
8) Walk... Done
 
 
 
Weekly Goals: October 28, 2013
 
 
1) Write down an outline for balancing children's activities, housework, blogging and business goals.
 
 
2)  Save, give and spend jars.
 
 
3) Walk
 
 
4) Read
 
 
5) Knit
 
 
6) Organize Liam's 2 year old photos.
 
 

 

No comments: