Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekly Goals: November 11, 2013

I totally lost my focus last week.  It started out well, but ended up in the toilet.  (And the toilet was still dirty.)
 
Weekly Goals: November 11, 2013
 
Daily- Dishes, One Load of Laundry, Wipe Counters, Sweep Floors, Spend 5 minutes Removing Clutter. About 1/2 the days this was done.
 
Monday- Sweep and Mop Floors Done
 
Tuesday- Vacuum: Done
 
Wednesday- Bathrooms
 
Thursday- Kitchen
 
Friday- De-Clutter
 
 
 
1) Save, Give, and Spend Jars Done
 

 
 
 
2) Start a Notebook for Business Account to keep track of money spent and money earned. Not Done
 
3) Read Done, I'm reading a challenging book called "The Artist's Way for Parents, Raising Creative Children" by Julia Cameron
 
4) Knit Done, I am working on a scarf that a friend wants for her son.  I also met with a friend who taught me how to crochet. 
 
5) Walk Not Done at All.  :-(
 
 
 
 
 
 
Weekly Goals: November 11, 2013
 
I really, really want to stay focused on this idea.  My theory is that if I am consistently cleaning a little bit every day, I will be able to focus, relax and enjoy life to it's fullest.  A cluttered and messy home really distracts me and I get grumpy.  Even if I don't get everything done every single day, it should make a difference if I am cleaning on a consistent basis.
 
So, I cut and pasted the goals, printed it out and stuck it on my fridge.
 
 
 
Daily- Dishes, One Load of Laundry, Wipe Counters, Sweep Floors, Spend 5 minutes Removing Clutter.
 
Monday- Bathrooms
 
Tuesday- Vacuum
 
Wednesday- Sweep and Mop Floors
 
Thursday- Kitchen
 
Friday- De-Clutter

 
Normally, I write my goals on Sunday for that week.  I had such an emotionally difficult day yesterday that when we got home after being gone for 9 1/2 hours, I went to bed.  (After taking care of the boys, of course.)  This morning I woke up and had such a long list of things I needed to get done today that I instantly felt overwhelmed.  I wrote everything down, decided what was most urgent and began taking care of those things. 
 
Here are my main goals for this week:
 
1) Knit, Read and Walk
 
2) Menu for Thanksgiving and confirm plans with family
 
3) Clean and Organize Basement and Den
 
4) Start a Notebook for Business Account to keep track of money spent and money earned.
 
5) Get Matthew started on a project
 
 

No comments: