Wednesday, May 29, 2013

An unexpected moment alone...

I just got home from day #2 of work.  My husband has this week off and has child care duty.  I miss my sons so much that I spent yesterday feeling overwhelmed and very sad.  Yet, today when I pulled into the driveway and they weren't here, I felt relieved.  I have been given the gift of a few minutes to compose myself after a day of training.  Dinner has been started and I may even be able to get it into the oven before they return.  I'm not even going to text my husband to let him know I'm home.  A person wouldn't want to ruin the time they can spend collecting themselves and getting back into mommy, wife, homemaker mode.
I really want to spend time writing a post on batch cooking.  I even have pictures! Not sure if I'll get to it tonight because it's family game night.  I have told Matthew and he was talking about it all week.  Thus, it is written in stone.

Here's what's for dinner:

Italian Baked Chicken Pastina

http://tulsadetails.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-go-to-recipe.html

No comments: