Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekly Goals: November 4, 2013

It's incredible how fast the last month has gone.  While I was working, time seemed to stand still and now that the season is over, time is in hyper-drive.  I'm still searching for a balance in our schedule.  I'm overwhelmed by housework, wanting to spend more time with the boys without being distracted, and needing to find a healthy way to fit the two news businesses into our daily lives. 

Last week was a little whacked.  My youngest, Liam's, 3rd birthday, Trick-or-treating, a trip to a local pumpkin patch, working on getting one of the businesses off the ground, learning activities with the boys and day-to-day/mundane/drive me crazy if they're not done tasks commanded my schedule.

Weekly Goals, October 28, 2013

1) Write down an outline for balancing children's activities, housework, blogging and business goals.  In Progress 
 
 
2)  Save, give and spend jars.  Not Complete
 
 
3) Walk  Does Trick-Or-Treating 3 Times Count?
 
 
4) Read  I started two books for me and am reading the 2nd Harry Potter book with Matthew.  Add these to the picture books for Liam and I would say this goal was done.
 
 
5) Knit  Done
 
 
6) Organize Liam's 2 year old photos.  Not Done
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Weekly Goals for November 4, 2013-
 
Housework throws me off balance.  The work will never be done and ignoring it doesn't work for me.  Trust me, I've tried.  I get really, really grumpy when the house is a mess.   For the next four weeks, I'm going to try following a simple daily and weekly schedule for the housework.
 
Daily- Dishes, One Load of Laundry, Wipe Counters, Sweep Floors, Spend 5 minutes Removing Clutter.
 
Monday- Sweep and Mop Floors
 
Tuesday- Vacuum
 
Wednesday- Bathrooms
 
Thursday- Kitchen
 
Friday- De-Clutter
 
 
 
1) Save, Give, and Spend Jars
 
2) Start a Notebook for Business Account to keep track of money spent and money earned.
 
3) Read
 
4) Knit
 
5) Walk
 
 

No comments: