Monday, August 12, 2013

Multi-Tasking

Today's morning routine ran like a well oiled machine.  The boys played together with minimal arguing while I got ready and they cooperated with me when I made the normal requests.  Get dressed, brush your teeth, get your shoes on, get in the van.  I got three loads of laundry folded and dinner put in the crock pot. 

Ahhh... if only this happened everyday.

 But, it doesn't. 

So, I'm going to write this down in history and maybe, someday, it will bring me hope.


I will never say that I am an awesome cook.  I can cook and I can find yummy recipes to make.  That's what I do.  I copy everyone else and there is nothing wrong with that.

This is what I made for dinner in the crockpot- Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas, yummy. 



 
 

They smelled great and tasted fabulous.


 
 
Joking with my husband, I said "Look!  I made dinner while I was at work."

With a smile on his face, he responded "That gives new meaning to multi-tasking."

Yes, it does.  Yes, it does.

Here's the link to the recipe for Crockpot Chicken Fajitas

http://amy-newnostalgia.blogspot.com/2012/02/crockpot-chicken-fajitas-healthy-fix.html

Enjoy!

No comments: